Author Topic: Sixx Am Shinedown 5FDP Huntington WV  (Read 231 times)

Offline Motley4life

• White Punk
Sixx Am Shinedown 5FDP Huntington WV
« on: December 05, 2016, 07:19:49 PM »
I thought I would give a review for this tour because I didn't see where anyone had done so. I know some of these bands on this tour aren't high on some peoples list. I was mainly interested in Sixx Am and Shinedown.

The opener "This is gonna Hurt" in my opinion fell a little flat. Crowd interaction picked up a little bit as the show progressed. DJ had a pretty cool instrumental solo midway through that sounded really good. Crowd responded best to Stars and the encore of "Life is Beautiful."

Sixx Am met my expectations which was somewhere in the middle. I'm not really sure what to make of this band though. Clearly DJ is the talent of the band. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I recall an interview or article where James said that he was going to be relinquishing some of the writing process to someone else? I don't know who that would be? Also strange to see someone one like Nikki who was driving the fastest hardest trains of rock at full speed only to now be in the caboose?

Shinedown was very good. Better then the first time I saw them. Very good job with stage show, lights, and pyro.

Did not stay for 5FDP as their lead singer was out for being sick and All that Remains singer was filling in.