Author Topic: Seem's Tommy is getting a little pissed off !  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Motley Cockney

• Toast of the Town
Re: Seem's Tommy is getting a little pissed off !
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 04:48:00 PM »
I'm all for a bootlegger with good equipment recording the show to share with fans.   I have no desire to watch crappy cell phone videos.

I'm with you on this....  As mentioned i like to take some quick photos when i can but i can't imagine watching a show record via a mobile phone, the bootleggers seem to get some good quality stuff these days so i think i'll leave it to them & hunt down the shows i want on the interweb.
I can understand Tommy's frustration though, if im honest ....
anyway heres 1 of mine taken from download in 2009, got to drink the jager as well   :LOL:

Offline Moon

• Administrator
  • Dr. Feelgood
  • Detroit Pimp!
    • Motley Crue Shout Community
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »
I'm with you on this....  As mentioned i like to take some quick photos when i can but i can't imagine watching a show record via a mobile phone, the bootleggers seem to get some good quality stuff these days so i think i'll leave it to them & hunt down the shows i want on the interweb.
I can understand Tommy's frustration though, if im honest ....
anyway heres 1 of mine taken from download in 2009, got to drink the jager as well   :LOL:

Big Leo looks like he is about to hurt someone! lol

Offline suzycreamcheese

• Bastard
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 11:23:40 PM »
I was at this show and have no idea why he was ranting and what the hell anyone is talking about the crowd not being into the show. This was the largest crowd EVER for a Rocklahoma and Sunday was the largest day ever. The place was packed and the crowd was going crazy. The GA when from the back of the seating all the way to the back fences. They didn't even allow people in the photo pit to use any kind of camera other than a cell phone and only could be there for a few seconds. I did take a couple of pics but really didn't see that many people taking that many pics or taking them all through the show. It was one of the BEST Crue shows I've ever been to. Mick looked great and was moving around the stage and did an amazing solo. They all seemed to be really happy and enjoying the show. Is really disappointing as a fan to have been in the HUGE crowd rocking out to such an energy packed show and then hear nothing but bitching from the band. I don't know what they wanted from us, it's 2 days later and I still have no voice from all the screaming.

Offline photolady07

• Rat-Tailed Jimmy
  • Crue Always Trumps all other bands!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:30 PM »
I have no idea why he was ranting

Male PMS Maybe? =D

Offline johnny_rad

• Ass Pimple
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
Here's Tommy getting pissed at the lackluster response from the Rocklohoma crowd the other night & chastizing them for their cameras.

TOMMY LEE ~ Rocklahoma ~ May 29, 2011

I agree with T LEE! It sure kills the mood of a concert when peeps r 2 busy filming rather than getting crazy and enjoying the show.

Hats off Tommy!  :banger:

Offline suzycreamcheese

• Bastard
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 10:07:18 PM »
I agree with T LEE! It sure kills the mood of a concert when peeps r 2 busy filming rather than getting crazy and enjoying the show.

Hats off Tommy!  :banger:

That's just it, people WERE into the show and as for his Jager I was on row 9 behind the pit and he kept talking about sharing it but he never even actually offered it to anyone. There were thousands of people there that night. The entire place was packed. I still don't have my voice back cause I screamed so much during that show. And I wasn't the only one.

Offline skid

• Rat-Tailed Jimmy
  • EndAngEreD SpeCiEs
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 02:16:59 AM »
Ya know, if Tommy's getting pissed.......that's a good thing.

Maybe it will motivate him to put together a kick ass drum solo this tour, instead of that pile of crap he did for COS.
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

Offline mox

• Administrator
  • Dr. Feelgood
  • Icksay Uckerfay ~
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 07:59:19 AM »
Ya know, if Tommy's getting pissed.......that's a good thing.

Maybe it will motivate him to put together a kick ass drum solo this tour, instead of that pile of crap he did for COS.

that wasn't a "DRUM" solo..  :LOL:

Offline StickySweet

• Rat-Tailed Jimmy
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 09:54:54 AM »

:LOL:     I have to say I have been going to concerts for about 30 years and I just now noticed in the past couple of years (makes me laugh to) that when the slow ballads come on that people hold up their cellphones instead of lighters.  I guess it is just progression of time and technology, but makes me sad too.
Living in the United States of the Offended

Offline suzycreamcheese

• Bastard
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
:LOL:     I have to say I have been going to concerts for about 30 years and I just now noticed in the past couple of years (makes me laugh to) that when the slow ballads come on that people hold up their cellphones instead of lighters.  I guess it is just progression of time and technology, but makes me sad too.

Yeah some phones have an app that displays a picture of a lighter. LOL

Offline merrick

• Bastard
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 10:31:27 AM »

That was Tommy ripping off "Stomp".
Don't be one of the sheep.  Sheep are for eating and fucking.

Offline mox

• Administrator
  • Dr. Feelgood
  • Icksay Uckerfay ~
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »
That was Tommy ripping off "Stomp".

:ROFLMAO:

Offline Shoebox50

• Bastard
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »
Doesn't anyone think he has a point though ?

I do. we are all like a bunch of japanese tourists, we dont get to see our vacation until we get home and develope the film! (no offense to any japanese tourists)

Experience the show! and quit w the camera phones!
"take me down to the paradise city, where the girls are drunk and they have big titties"

Offline sixxers_world

• Ass Pimple
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »
I totally understand why Tommy's getting pissed...it pissed me off too. I hate going to a gig and someone has their camera in your face the entire time. I mean a couple of pictures is fine but when they're filming the entire show...it's a bit ridiculous. I have dudes putting their elbows on my shoulders and sticking their cameras in front of my face to capture that "kodac moment". I never bring my camera...I say leave it home and the best memories are in your mind.

Offline johnny_rad

• Ass Pimple
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 11:47:58 PM »
With all that has been said, I am sure that everyone will be tuning into youtube on the 7th for a peek @ the tours first show. :horns: